Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time To Write

Sure wish I had more of it!
Yesterday was dance aerobics starting at 8:30 am and I didn't finish my day until improv comedy class ended at 10:30. In between I attended Weight Watchers, a doctor's appointment for T and held an animated phone discussion with an educational consultant to decide if I want to shell out $$$ for help with T's college placement.

Meanwhile, Jacques Renault and Margaret Kestle waited for me to get on with their story, Margaret with crossed arms, tapping her fingers and Jacques pacing and with a scowl contorting his dark, rugged features.

The Harlequin Presents contest deadline looms and my characters shout, "Get on with it!" while I count calories, try to firm up the bod, angst over my kids, train/contain our cattle dog and try to improve my punch lines, eye contact and storytelling with a band of other fools late at night! (jk--love you guys!)

2 comments:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Hmm. My son, Jason does improv on Monday nights too. Wouldn't that be weird if y'all knew each other too?

Oh, yeah... I posted the fish seasoning info in reply to your comment. :)

Later!

Melissa B said...

Thanks for the fish ideas! I tried to say thanks on your blog but it didn't post. :(

AACK!! My cattle dog just ate the feet off my doll from the 1800s!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! BAD DOG!!!

Okay. Deep breath. Anyway, re:knitting premie baby caps:I've done some charity knitting, have made sweaters for bears for the police to give children taken from their homes. I've been in the knitting guild and they do a LOT of those, and other charity knitting. I think it's a great cause.