Wednesday, March 14, 2007

That 4 Things About Me Thing Going Around

Okay. I fell for it. So here it is:

Four jobs you may not have known I have had in my life:

1. department floater/fill-in at Federated department store
2. cocktail waitress (Victoria Station)
3. food service amusement park (Kings Island, OH)
4. credit card collections (as part of bank mgmt training)

Four movies I could watch over and over.

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's (just saw it the other day...again)
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. The Quiet Man
4. Groundhog Day

Four places I have lived.

I think I'll pass on this, in case I have a stalker (Eek!)

If you know me, you know where I've lived. Let's just say I haven't lived in the Dakotas, CA, Alaska, and a bunch of other states on the left side of the map.


Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. American Idol
2. Medium
3. Forensic Files or Snapped
4. Cash in The Attic

Four places I have been on vacation

1. Bermuda
2. Hawaii
3. The Caribbean
4. Europe

Four favorite foods

1. Sushi (cooked only)
2. seafood
3. Thai food
4. sugary food! Prefer homemade

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. With my parents or sisters
2. With Aunt Dot in Memphis
3. in Europe with Frank
4 . at our cabin

Four of my favorite candy

1. 3 Musketeers bar (I just ate one--yum!)
2. Bassetts Licorice All Sorts (I'm the only one in the world who likes these)
3. jelly beans
4. Peeps

1 comment:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Blogger lost my 1st post, so if this comes thru twice - sorry!

I noticed today that The Daddy Issue is available for preorder through Amazon. No cover art there yet, but you can fix that. Woo-hoo!! I know you're getting excited.