Friday, March 02, 2007

New Print Date for The Daddy Issue

In case anyone is wondering when The Daddy Issue will be released, I'm being told it's now April. Sorry for the confusion. I'm told it has to do with distributor contracts and printing schedules.

I'm very excited about the book. I've been writing for fifteen years, and all I can say is, "It's about time." This is actually my second published romance, as I sold a manuscript to an ebook publisher in 2000. That book is now my option book with Premium Press. I'm hoping they'll be able to put it in the 20007 publishing schedule as well.

To everyone who has asked me when The Daddy Issue is coming out. Thanks so much for your interest and patience. Hopefully I'll get my author copies soon, and once I do, then the book will be in the stores shortly thereafter.

Family, friends, fellow writers and fans rock!!

3 comments:

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Yay! I've been wondering when I was going to see it on the shelves. Keep us posted, 'k?

Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Any word yet? I looked for it in CVS last week, but didn't see it. :-(

Melissa B said...

Unfortunately, my publisher says the romances have been put on hold for the time being.

I'll keep everyone updated as I learn more.