Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I Sold The Daddy Issue!!


Can't believe I haven't posted this! Been busy writing, though, between vacations.
Anyway, I sold The Daddy Issue to Premium Press America.

It's so exciting!! And I have a cover already! Here's a photo of it:

Isn't it the coolest?!

Many thanks to my editor, publisher and the marketing department at PPA for such a great cover.

Well, it's back to writing for me. I hope I have people looking at my blogs. Hmm. If you do look, please post a comment so I know someone is reading.

Thanks!
Mel

P.S. I'm really into promo and marketing right now. Look for my ad in Romantic Times Magazine in October, along with a review of my book. And I'll be interviewed on www.romancejunkies.com in October, too! Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Marie-Nicole Ryan said...

Great cover, Mel. PPA does a nice job with all the covers I've seen so far.