Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Daddy Issue is Contracted!

Yea! I have a new contract on The Daddy Issue. It'll be a Champagne Rose selection from The Wild Rose Press.

I'm enjoying learning about all the marketing opportunities with my new publisher. For one thing, they send our titles out to several review sites. That's great for getting the readers' attention.


They also create some eye-catching cover art.


If you'd like to check out some of the books available right now, just click on their blog that appears under my new "Blog List" section on this blog.


I hope to have a cover to share with you soon. Can't wait!

Meanwhile, back to the current work-in-progress...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel,
Congrats on the contract! I'm so excited for you! Love your website! You go girl.

The Scarlet Pumpernickel

Melissa B said...

Thanks for commenting and for checking out the website, Scarlet! I know who you are, but your secret is safe with me!

What is the date we're meeting for lunch that Friday during M&M conference?

Take care, and happy writing!

Melissa B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mel,
I love the cover!!!!!!!!
The Friday is the 3rd of October! It is fast approaching and I'm looking forward to seeing you.

The Scarlet Pumpernickel

Melissa B said...

Thanks, Scarlet! I love the little girl on there. That's Amy. And the hero and heroine seem to be happy and having fun, which they are in the book.

We'll have to reschedule our meeting, darn it. : (