Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tossed Out Treasures



I'll admit it. I have an addiction to buying other people's cast-offs. It's getting me into trouble in my own home because there is too much "stuff" in here.





Maybe people get rid of their things for a *reason,* and that reason is NOT supposed to be to clutter up *my* house!





I think I need a 12-step program.





I bought a set of these flour, sugar and coffee (?) canisters this week. But I already own two other canisters sets. And I notice there are several of these currently on eBay and they're not selling that well. <>

Also bought one framed print and one framed watercolor that I can put in the renovated bathrooms.

Trouble is, I'm attending this big sale tonight here called "Tossed Out Treasures," and boy, is it full of goodies! I usually come home with plenty of goodies for the house and the cabin. But if I don't rehabilitate myself soon, I'm gonna need another place to put all this stuff.

I need an intervention. If anyone has any words of wisdom or is willing to send me regular reminders to quit bargain shopping, I could really use your help!



No comments: